Our approach is to look at the whole person, body, mind and spirit because we are all biochemically distinct. Our goal is to educate people to look at food first to balance their body’s systems. Together we will:
- Document your goals, needs and plans
- Evaluate your food selection, lifestyle and use of dietary supplements
- Help you identify your nutritional imbalances
- Implement a personal nutrition plan that can help you achieve your personal goals.
Together, we will look “holistically” at all areas of your life and see what needs support, create a plan of action and let the growth begin. We examine the unique perspective of your life and reveal anything that has been standing in the way of living to your highest potential.
WHAT I CAN HELP WITH:
- Emotional eating / stress eating
- Chronic dieting, weightloss
- Food allergies and sensitivities
- Hormone balance and blood sugar balance
- Managing symptoms through a tailored, health-supportive diet
- Transitioning into a healthier lifestyle and getting more variety in your meals
- Better communicating with your health care team and understanding doctor recommendations